Sensitization on Kidnapping (K)
- HRRG will organize a sensitization workshop to educate students in five (5) JHS and SHS schools in Accra on how to evade the trick of kidnappers as a pilot project before the nationwide campaign is finally rolled out.
Some of the schools identified for the pilot project include Kasoa-based Gateway School Complex, Government Presbyterian School at Dzorwulu, Accra, Morgan Community International School located at Gomoa Manso in the Central Region.
2. Teenage Pregnancy (T) is the next aspect of the project
3. finally, the abuse of Tramadol (T)
As part of our giving back and relieving the plight of the vulnerable girls in our society, we shall embark on a massive donation campaign to seek for donor support to help donate some assorted items such as used clothing, washing soaps, female pads, sachets of water, babies’ diapers, biscuits and soft drinks among others.
Same will be replicated at the Accra Psychiatric Hospital to assist them in their daily needs.
This, we hope to achieve during the Easter festivities. This pilot project will be extended to other parts of Ghana when it is fully implemented across Ghana.
The Sensitization workshop on Kidnapping, Teenage Pregnancy and Tramadol Abuse (KTT Project) will achieve the following objectives.
- Educate students on kidnapping and how to evade it.
- Educate students on Teenage Pregnancy, its associated challenges and how to avoid it.
- Sensitize students on tramadol abuse and its dangers to health and academic work
Contact Us if you want the Human Rights Reporters Ghana to visit your institution to educate students, pupils or members of staff on Kidnapping and how to stay safe. Visit our CONTACT US link for details